This rich in chocolate mousse recipe is based on the version from the book ‘My Way of Cooking’. I am not really a chocolate lover, but did this for my girl who really like chocolate!
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g dark chocolate cut into pieces
- 100 g cream, min 30% fat
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- Place sugar into TM bowl, pulverise 10 sec/ speed 10
- Transfer icing sugar into a bowl and set aside
- Place dark chocolate into mixing bowl, grind 15 sec/ speed 8.
- Use spatula to scrape ingredients down to the bottom
- Add icing sugar and cream, melt 4 mins/ 50 c/ speed 2
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites, add egg yolks into TM bowl and mix 15 sec/ speed 4. Transfer mixture into medium size bowl. Clean TM bowl thoroughly.
- Insert butterfly. Place egg whites and salts into TM bowl, beat 5 mins/ speed 3 until stiff. Add beaten egg white to chocolate mixture and carefully fold in with spatula. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
The serving is enough to serve approximately 6 persons.