Aglio Olio Mushroom Pasta Recipe2015-01-08
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Ok, I am a carbonara spaghetti lover, but I have to confess, it is too fat for someone like me who can easily put on weight.. So I decided to cook something simpler and less creamy for my lunch – Aglio Olio Pasta with Japanese mushrooms!
- 300g Spirals/ Spaghetti
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 tbp extra virgin olive oil
- 50g Maltake mushrooms
- 50g Bunapi Mushrooms
- Some fresh pasley (about 20g}
- Some Thai Basil (about 20g)
- 800g water to boil the pasta
- Some salt to taste
- Some grinded parmessan cheese
- Boil 800g water at 8 mins/ speed 1/ 100c
- Add 1 tsp of salt and pasta. Cook the pasta for few minutes (Check your pasta packaging on time needed to boil)
- Set aside pasta and drain it.
- Place garlic into Thermomix bowl and chop it at speed 6 / 4 sec.
- Place cooking oil and saute it with garlic at temperature 100c/ speed 0.5/ 2 mins.
- Add mushrooms and chop it at speed 4. Continue to cook at temperature 100c/ speed 0.5/ 2 mins.
- Add the pasta and 20g cooking water. Continue to cook at reversed mode, 100c/ speed 0.5.
- Add pepper, parsley and basil.
- Remove from Thermomix and place it on plates. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese if you like it to be creamy.