Air Fried Pandan Chicken With Buffalo Air Fryer2015-05-17
- Course: Airfryer
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 35m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 0m
I finally made the first attempt to cook pandan chicken using my Buffalo Airfriyer! The taste is fantastic probably due to long hours used to marinate the chicken! I usually buy meat from the market for 1 week supply. I then marinate the meat first and place them in the fridge. I remove it from the fridge whenever I need to cook to meat. What I need to do is to place the marinated meat in my airfryer and the meat will be nicely fried in less than half an hour…. ! This is a great time savings tips for me! Of course the great selling point for using Airfryer is I used very small quantity of oil just to drizzled the wrapped chicken. So I suppose it is healthier. I also do not deal with the hassle of keeping the used oil or throwing the oil away.. this is such a relief by eliminating the use of oil!
Here is the recipe:
• 3 Chicken Drumstick, De-boned and cut into small pieces
• 1 stalk Pandan Leaves (about 12 – 14 leaves)
• 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
• 2 tablespoon Maltose
• 1 1/2 tablespoon Fish Sauce
• 1 teaspoon Sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon Salt
• 1/3 teaspoon Dark Soy Sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
How to do:
1. Mix ingredients for marinade well
2. Marinate chicken for at least an hour.
3. Wrap chicken with pandan leaves.
4. Drizzle wrapped chicken with some oil and toss.
5. Toast with oil and air-fry at 180 degree C for 20mins or till leaves are slightly charred (the meat is generally cooked after 10mins but can air-fry longer for better fragrance)
6. Remove and serve.