Bacon Rice Roll (培根油菜饭团)2015-05-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
8pcs bacon (7-8 inches long)
300g Chinese cabbage (pakchoi)
15g baked black sesame
5g dried shrimps
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp oil
1. Rice cooked, chinese cabbage washed, set aside.
2. Boil a pot of water, add salt, sugar and oil into the water, put in chinese cabbage cook for 10 seconds then take out and put into a cool water for cooling, after then cut the chinese cabbage to small pieces, set aside.
3. Use a little bit oil fry the dried shrimps until golden color, set aside.
4. Put the rice, cabbage, sesame, pepper and dried shrimps in a big bowl and mix well.
5. Put the rice mixture in the sushi mould and press into shape.
6. Use bacons wrapped rice balls, embellish the edge and then put it on a stainless steel plate.
7. Put the plate on air fryer high rack, use “bake” function with 200 degree Celsius bake for 8 minutes, and then take out for serve.