How to make Toast With Thermomix2014-09-08
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
- 240g water
- 1 tsp dry yeast (5g)
- 30g brown sugar
- 30g butter, plus some extra
- 500g bread flour (You can use 50g wholemeal flour and 450 g bread flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- Place water, dry yeast, brown sugar and butter into mixing bowl, mix 1 min/37 c/ speed 3
- Add flour and salt, knead 3 min, Transfer dough into a large bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and let it rise in warm place for 30 mins.
- Divide dough into 3 parts, form eath into a ball and place them in a line into a greased baking form. Let it rise again in a warm place until it has doubled in size (approx. 30mins) While it is rising, preheat oven to 180c.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 30 mins. Allow to cool before cutting in slices.
Apply jam to the toast and enjoy! Check out how to make Strawberries Jam here!