- Place cubed Cheese into TM bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 6.
- Add chicken to bowl and mince for 8 seconds on Speed 7.
- Add portion A of bread crumbs and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3.
- Add 1 x Egg. Mix for 8 seconds on speed 6.
- Wisk remaining eggs in a deep dish.
- Prepare portion B of bread crumbs in a deep dish.
- Roll teaspoons of chicken mixture into balls and shapes
- Roll in egg, flatten and coat with crumb mixture. Coat again in egg, then crumb mixture. Set aside.
- Place onto baking paper and pop into freezer for 5-10 mins
- If you are using Buffalo Airfryer, just place the nuggets on top of the baking rack. Of which, you will then place it within the airfryer.
- Start cooking by selecting the Fry mode.
Picture shows baking in progress. With Buffalo Airfryer, you can see the food from outside. The lights will be on and off throughout the cooking process.
Ready to serve after 25 minutes.
I use the Thermomix and Buffalo Airfryer to ease up my work in the kitchen. I do not use oil entirely to fry the nuggets. Chopping and mixing the ingredients made easy with the help of Thermomix as well. You can click on the image below to find out more about this kitchen appliances!