Homemade Orange Marmalade Jam With Thermomix2014-11-26
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
How much would it cost you if you buy one bottle of orange jam from Grocery store? RM10? RM15 RM20? .Since I have my super kitchen machine – the Thermomix, there is no reason why I should not make my own jam. Apart from preparing the ingredients, the machine did the cooking for me! I am not only saving money, but time and effort as well. More importantly, the homemade jam got to be healthier than those jams from the grocery store.
- 600 g Oranges
- 200 g water
- 300 g sugar
- Lemon juice (from half lemon)
- Wash and dry the orange with a clean towel to remove any dirt or residue. Cut the oranges into pieces and peel off some of the rind from the orrange. Then further cut oranges into smaller cubes. Remove pips. Weigh the fruit in the TM and chop for 10 secs on speed 7-8.
- Add the water and cook for 10 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
- Weigh in the sugar and cook again for 20 mins at 100 degrees on speed 2.
- Pour into sterilised jars.
I use the Thermomix to cook the jam. You can click on the image below to find out more about this kitchen appliances!
or call 019-2229143 for more information!
The portion above is enough to make 2 to 3 bottles of jam! It cost less than RM5 to make these jams.. Unlike conventional cooking, I just let my Thermomix machine runs on its own without standing there to stir the jam. After 20 minutes, I have my jam done!