Tom Yam Kung 冬蔭公湯
I just finished taking my lunch and here I am updating the blog. I had Tom Yam Kung served with rice. It happened to be a rainy day today… I am truly happy to enjoy my hot and delicious Tom Yam Kung in such a nice weather. I guess our whether started to turn from hot and dry to wet and cooler weather now… Hopefully our government stores enough water during such rainy days and there won’t be water rationing exercise that caused some much trouble for anyone.
Anywhere, here is the recipe for anyone who like to try it. It is enough to serve 4 persons. If you like it to be more spicy.. just add some chili paddies.. Mine is a mild ones since my kids are not so adventurous yet.
- 4 Lemongrass
- 8 lemon leaves (cut into big strips)
- 8 shallots
- 2 chillies
- 15g galangal
- 6 coriander
- 600 g Water
- 10 Small tomatoes, halved
- 120 g fresh mushrooms
- 40g lemon juice
- 30g Fish sauce
- 60g Thai Chili paste
- 8 pieces of big prawns
- First boil water in TM bowl at 10 mins/ 100c.
- Then place other ingredients A into TM bowl to cook for 10 mins/ 100c.
- Add Ingredients C, cook for 2 mins/ 100c.
- Add prawns and cook at 3 mins/ 100c. Serve while hot.